Let's Grow Our Future Together!
Sales Support Administrator
We are seeking a dedicated Sales Support Administrator to provide excellent support to our sales team. Your daily job duties include preparing pricing documentation and proposals for customers, responding to customer calls and emails, and assisting the sales staff in completing customer paperwork. You will also follow up with customers to ensure they are satisfied with their products and services, input data into our customer management system, and manage the sales department’s calendar. We prefer candidates who have at least one year of experience in administrative roles.
Sales support administrators are administrative assistants who support sales teams. Typical job duties include:
- Being a point of contact for the department: Answering incoming calls as well as email messages
- Maintaining department records, including spreadsheets and databases that track sales and customers
- Creating and maintaining sales contracts and agreements
- Setting appointments with prospects and clients
- Research that supports the team, such as performing Internet searches for potential clients and gathering information that could be useful to the sales team when pitching a product or service
- Liaise with administrative assistants from other departments
- Assists the marketing department in their advertising and promotional efforts. Duties include, but not limited to, building social media campaigns and preparing promotional materials and presentations.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of experience as a Sales Administrator or other administrative role
- Proficient with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software and Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of sales performance metrics and KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills
- Able to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines
Bayscape Landscape Management
1350 Pacific Avenue, Alviso, CA 95002 (Mail to: PO Box 880)
Tel: (408) 288-2940 Fax: 408-392-9014
Contractor’s License # C27-865702